Via Colori® requires two types of volunteers: the Via Colori Committee members, and days-of-event volunteers.
The committee consists of at least six people who can commit significant efforts to planning, organizing and conducting the event. They include
- The General Chair - responsible for overseeing the committee
- The Sales Chair - responsible for selling sponsorships
- The Artists Chair - responsible for recruiting the artists
- The Operations Chair - responsible for logistics and days-of-event activities.
- The PR/Adv Chair - responsible for promoting the event
- The Volunteer Chair - responsible for recruiting volunteers
- Other committee chairs include merchandise (choosing merchandise to be sold the days-of-event), and entertainment (recruiting performers to provide days-of-event entertainment)
The Via Colori training teaches each of these committee heads exactly what their tasks are, and provides a custom schedule for their completion.
The Via Colori licensing package and the training program provide proven methods and collateral materials for attracting volunteers.